Re: Traffic Monitoring, IP

On Dec 30, 2004, at 6:54 PM, Miroslav Kubik wrote:

OK, but you should know that my idea how to improve PFSTAT isn´t free of
charge. It costs 600 USD. Your time costs 600 USD, my idea 600 USD. So you
can improve PFSTAT without any money :))))))

You should know that the work Daniel has already donated to PF and the OpenBSD project is worth thousands of dollars. Would you like to pay by check now, or should they bill your credit card?

P.S. Shut up and code.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting