Re: OFF Topic Might not belong on the list "PF anf VPN to Cisco"

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:57:04 -0500, Elijah Savage
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I am truly missing the point here then. I want to setup a VPN Tunnel
> between a Cisco IOS device which are cisco routers no pix's involved and
> a OpenBSD firewall.
Some other vendors provide whitepapers explaining in some detail
exactly how to go about setting up IPSEC between their product and
OpenBSD (e.g. Nortel Contivity).  I am not aware of any such document
from Cisco regarding the PIX.
You might find the answers you are looking for in the archives of (or
by asking on) the OpenBSD-IPSec-Clients mailing list: