From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Elijah Savage
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 2:57 PM
To: Russell Fulton
Subject: RE: OFF Topic Might not belong on the list "PF anf VPN to
Cisco"
I am truly missing the point here then. I want to setup a VPN Tunnel
between a Cisco IOS device which are cisco routers no pix's involved and
a OpenBSD firewall. As I said in my other emails I have seen some that
say FreeSwan is the way to go others say OpenVPN is the way to go but
none of these actually saying they have set them up in a production
environment and have it working. So I was just curious if someone has
actually accomplished this before and what they were using and why they
chose it. I said this in a previous email but I have not seen it posted
to the list yet. I am not having any specific problems as of yet because
I have not started to set it up I am just trying to do my preliminary
reasearch before jumping in.