From: Jason Dixon [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 12:16 PM
To: Elijah Savage
Subject: Re: OFF Topic Might not belong on the list "PF anf VPN to
Cisco"
On Dec 30, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Elijah Savage wrote:
> Jason,
>
> Thank you for the reply but I do not think you understand the
question.
> It is not OpenBSD vs Cisco as your reply states. I am looking for get
> started info on making Cisco talk to OpenBSD via IPSEC vpn tunnels. My
> OpenBSD firewal has been up and running sometime. I have the absolute
> OpenBSD book and it does not address IPSEC Betwwen OpenBSD and Cisco.
Again, you're being vague.  If that book doesn't address your issues,
then clarify what issues you're talking about.  We can't help if you
can't explain your problem (or concern) accurately.  What have you
tried?  What is not working for you?  What errors have you experienced?
Thanks,
--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting