Re: OFF Topic Might not belong on the list "PF anf VPN to Cisco"

On Dec 30, 2004, at 9:37 AM, Elijah Savage wrote:

Has anyone on the list ever used openbsd as a Firewall and also a VPN
gateway. I have been trying to find how to's or some sort of
documentation on this, especially with using one with Cisco Devices.
Basically using it as a VPN hub to a few Cisco Routers. If anyone can
point me to any documentation or make some recommendations it sure would
be greatly appreeciated.

I'm sure many of us have done this many times over. If you have a specific concern between versions (i.e. Cisco model X vs. OpenBSD 3.6 -current), you should clarify it. The man pages are sufficient for the firewalling concepts. If you need more information on setting up the VPN, you might want to refer to one of the OpenBSD books (http://www.openbsd.org/books.html), as faq13.html was tossed in the CVS attic some time ago.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting