wireless ap (slightly ot)

I've got an x86 obsd based gateway/firewall (using pf of course....see this is somewhat on topic :) )at home. I'd like to turn it into a wireless AP for my Audrey and occastional visiting laptops. I'm looking for a suggestion for a PCI 802.11 (g is prefered but b will do just fine) card which can function as an AP under obsd. It doesn't need to be long range but I'd like to be able to add an external antenna in case I get spotty reception or want to share w/ the neighbors. The key requirement tho is inexpensive. I've noticed there are plenty of OBSD supported cards for cheap on ebay and I'm looking for a recomendation.