Traffic Monitoring, IP

Hi
I´m trying to make some kind of network traffic graphs on my OpenBSD box but
I have a few requirements. First of all I need some graphs similar to graphs
generated by PFSTAT, but not only for all traffic. I´d like to see graphs
for each IP of my network. Unfortunately PFSTAT can´t do it, I tryed IPFM
with MRTG but there´s a trouble because if no traffic is generated IPFM
doesn´t update log file so graph in MRTG is very strange then. Can somebody
help me what to use for individual IP traffic monitoring? I like PFSTAT very
much is simple and effective but is tehre a way how to monitor IPs?
Thanks
MK