Re: Internal IP Address Detection Through NAT

William Culler wrote/schrieb/scripsit:
                                                      I was browsing
     a security audit website and not only did it show the external ip
     address given to me by my isp (this is to be expected), but it also
     showed the internal ip address of the machine I connected to the
     site with as well.

document.writeln( java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost() );

-Stefan
--
junior guru   SP666-RIPE     JID:[email protected]    [email protected]