Re: many to many dup-to option?

> A hub? You might also be able to use a switch if you can disable MAC
> address learning to force it to flood frames to all its ports.

I'm currently using a hub, and that is what is hurting me.  Too many
collisions from the hub shuts down my SPAN port on my switch.  (CatOS
sets a port to errdisable if it sees too many collisions).  The tricky
part on this project is to get decent throughput and no packet loss.
I've been looking for a switch that can duplicate traffic to multiple
hosts, but I haven't seen any yet.  I've been told that newer revs of
the Cisco 2950 series switches can do it, but I can't verify or
disprove that.  I have older ones and they can only send traffic to
one destination port.  There is also fairly expensive netoptics brand
gear that can do port regeneration, but it is crazy expensive.