Re: new ftp proxy: pftpx

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 21:32, Camiel Dobbelaar wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Marcos Biscaysaqu - ThePacific.net wrote:
> > Do you know if work on freebsd?
>
> Not sure.
>
> The two most important parts are:
> - recursive anchors (appeared in OpenBSD 3.6).  Maybe Max knows when those
> when into FreeBSD?
They will not come to the 5-STABLE branch, as we don't do user visible changes
in the STABLE branch. So it will not be until 6-STABLE before we have
recursive anchors in a FreeBSD Release. Do you really *need* recursive
anchors? I'd guess one could work around this requirement.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | [email protected]
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | [email protected]