Re: ftp throu transparent filtering bridge

Well, it certainly does the job! :)
To Roman's initial question though, monitoring ftp connections is
really an application layer problem/responsibility. pf is lower level
and would need to implement (pretty much) a full protocol layer to
monitor ftp.
Anyway, there you have it.. check out ftpsesame :)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com