Re: problem load balancing incoming connections

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:
> Repeat the test and also run tcpdump on rl0 and tun0 themselves. This
> tells you what packets are really sent out on these interfaces.

I did that. The 'icmp echo reply' packet is only sent out if the
corresponding 'icmp echo request' came in through the 'default route'
interface. If I change the default route, then the problem goes to the
other interface.
> The rule looks fine, the pflog tcpdump confirms the reply-to state is
> working. Maybe the packet loss has another explanation, things should
> work like this.
Can you think of anything else I could try that might  be useful to debug
this problem?

Thanks again for any help.
Regards,
Emilio