Re: citrix though the firewall...

On Monday 22 November 2004 05.17, you wrote:
> HI Folks,
> 	 has anyone written a helper application like ftpsesame that will allow
> citrix metaframe to work through a pf firewall?
>
> Citrix first talks on port 1494 and negotiates a high numbered port
> which the client then connects back to.
>
> I am going to be encouraging users to move to RDP but I need a short
> term solution.
???
Citrix does not work like active or passive ftp.
It just talks from client to server on port 1494.
Just accept port 1494 and use keep state... I use citrix myself. RDP works
perfect as well.
Regards
/Per-Olov
--
GPG keyID: 4DB283CE
GPG fingerprint: 45E8 3D0E DE05 B714 D549 45BC CFB4 BBE9 4DB2 83CE