Re: States

Sorry, redirected to [email protected] by accident.

-J.

On Nov 19, 2004, at 6:51 AM, Jason Dixon wrote:

On Nov 19, 2004, at 6:32 AM, Sergi Toledo wrote:

Hi
I've been looking for the maximum number of states that pf is able to
handle, but I can't find the correct .c or .h file. Which one is it?
I suppose these states are stored in memory. Am I wrong?
Thanks in advance
Sergio

There is no hard limit in the source. They are limited only by your available memory, but can be capped using "set limit states" in pf.conf. The general rule is 1k states per 1MB of memory.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting

-- Jason Dixon DixonGroup Consulting http://www.dixongroup.net