Re: problem load balancing incoming connections

This is just to supply additional information about the problem.
What I have noticed is that for some unknown reason the default-route is
being used despite the reply-to pass rules. If I change the default route
manually with route change, then the problem goes to the other
interface.
There are several evidences of this behaviour:
1. With tcpdump pflog0, and a log-all option in the reply-to rules, I can
see that the packet is coming in from the problem interface but is leaving
through the default interface. The match count is increased for the
reply-to pass rule in question.
2. If I ping the problematic interface from outside, I can see the use
counter for the default route (netstat -rnf inet) increase.
Thanks again in advance.
Regards,
ebl