Re: PF Load balancing plans?

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 05:22:36PM -0500, dormando wrote:
> I understand there's software like slbd which will add/remove servers
> from a round-robin mechanism, but I would like to know if there are
> any current plans for expanding on PF's internal load balancing
> systems? I won't put out a wishlist just yet, in case there are
> plans/patches in the process.
I'm not aware of any specific plans or ongoing work in that area. Maybe
start with evaluating the features pf has right now, and give us an idea
of what is missing for your setup.
I can't promise that anyone will commit to a list of features, but if
cost is not an issue and you want to donate, there are always
opportunities, like
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=110055360205220
Daniel