Re: Pf redirection problem

On 12 Nov 2004 09:12:41 -0800, [email protected] (Hitete) wrote:

>rdr pass on $ext_if fron any to 1.1.1.1 port 5555 -> smtp_dmz port 22
>
>It seems good to me but I can't connecct to my smtp server in dmz from
>outside...

Thats because you're redirecting the flow to 22/tcp which is SSH, not smtp.
Make life easier on yourself, use the /etc/services entry when adding port
based packet filtering to a firewall policy.
More readable & less prone to error.
greg
--
There's fighting on the left and marching on the right
Don't look up in the sky, you're gonna die of fright