Re: Pf redirection problem

Hi,
On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 05:26:16PM +0100, Hitete wrote:
> I'm trying to add a rdr rule in order for me to connect to the smtp server
> whenI connect to my external address on port 5555
>

> here is what I wrote :
>
> rdr pass on $ext_if fron any to 1.1.1.1 port 5555 -> smtp_dmz port 22
>
> I also added a rule in order for the paquets to go out of the FW :
>
> pass out on dmz_if from any to dmz_net keep state
"pass out on dmz_if" is for outgoing packets from DMZ.
Try : pass in on dmz_if from any to dmz_net keep state
=> connection on DMZ_server from outside is an incoming connection on
dmz_if.
If it does not work, please send your pflog for incoming connections for
outside with : tcpdump -nvei pflog0
A++ Foxy
--
Laurent Cheylus <[email protected]> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2