Pf redirection problem

Here is what I want :
    INTERNET
         |         |         |         |ext_if (address=1.1.1.1)                           dmz_if
  OPENBSD-------------------------------------------DMZ (SMTP SERVER)
smtp_dmz
         |         | INTERNAL LAN
I'm trying to add a rdr rule in order for me to connect to the smtp server
whenI connect to my external address on port 5555
here is what I wrote :
rdr pass on $ext_if fron any to 1.1.1.1 port 5555 -> smtp_dmz port 22
I also added a rule in order for the paquets to go out of the FW :
pass out on dmz_if from any to dmz_net keep state
It seems good to me but I can't connecct to my smtp server in dmz from
outside...
/Hitete