pfctl -vvsq measured speed

Hi List,

My Internet connection is only by using HTTP proxy, so I have in my pf.conf:

pass in quick on $ext_if proto tcp from $proxy port 8080 to any queue http
pass out quick on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $proxy port 8080 queue http

My question is, does the speed of for example my Internet download coincide with the measured speed of the http queue as shown using pfctl -vvsq?

Because as shown here, http://m.1asphost.com/koncinian/images/pfctlvvsq.png, notice the difference of the actual download speed and the measured speed of the http queue.
pfctl measured it as 2.02Kb/s and download speed using wget is 8.65 K/s.

Am I missing the point here or confused with the concept of the measured speed of pfctl?

Thanks and best regards, Kenneth