Re: SSH from admin machine

* [email protected] <[email protected]> [2004-11-07 19:59]:
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, messmate wrote:
> > pass in quick on $internal proto tcp from $TRUST_IP to any port = 22
> > flags S keep state
> remove the = sign
> pass in quick on $internal proto tcp from $TRUST_IP to any port 22
why do people keep posting bullshit answers like that? can't you at
least TRY his rule before spreading misinformation?
it is not about you personally, but far too often we see lies posted
here, because the poster didn't bother to verify his answer. This is
not helping anybody - the opposite is true.