Should I use CBQ or Priority Queueing ?

Hello,
I use OpenBSD since a few years as my bastion. It got more than 12
ethernet interfaces. Now, since the traffic increases over the
interfaces, I'd like to do some traffic shapping...
I wonder what's the best traffic shapping method available? Is it Class
Based Queuing or Priority Queueing.
My goal is to allow browsing the internet since local computers, while
my DMZ-ed servers consume a lot of my upload bandwith.
Right now, without traffic shapping, it's almost impossible to browse
the internet while my servers receive a lot of queries (mail, www,
ftp...).
Thank you for your advice.
Nicolas, Paris.
--