Openbsd on a linksys WRT54gs OR RE: Linux port of pf

Hi folks,
Some reason waht i think, for a linux port of pf:
Is i like the idee to work on a linksys wrt 54 gs
(see also http://www.openwrt.org
---
OpenWrt is a linux distribution for the Linksys WRT54G. Instead of trying to cram every possible feature into one firmware, OpenWrt provides only a minimal firmware with support for add-on packages. For users this means the ability to custom tune features, removing unwanted packages to make room for other packages and for developers this means being able to focus on packages without having to test and release an entire firmware.
---)
But linux/OpenWrt have'nd PF, and so the wrt has also no PF... (porting of OpenBSD, to the wrt54 is IMOH not the way becose you need linux only binriys for the 802.11b/g module...
Best Wolfgang