Max table size... The 'pfctl Cannot allocate memory' issue

Hi,
I want to load a bunch of IP addresses to pf table for spamd tarpitting
I am using OpenBSD 3.6 (from CVS as ~Sept 30)
The problem is if I want to load NJABL RBL list to <spamd> I get
pfctl Cannot allocate memory.
I read the archives, and I know this feature won't be(?) the part of stock
OpenBSD (as Theo said in May 21). However Cedric Berger's solution seems
to be integrated:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/net/pf_table.c.diff?r1=1.47&r2=1.48
I still get these errors.
Can you help me where to look, what to tune ?
Thanks in advance.
--
cstamas