Re: suggestion: small addendum to pf FAQ ?

Looks like I'm one more case of not RTFM-ing enough... sorry. As from
reading "man dhclient" and here
http://www.benzedrine.cx/pf/msg05437.html
and
http://www.benzedrine.cx/pf/msg05450.html
I learned: dhclient uses bpf which is "before" pf. So i can "pf.conf"
as much as i want, this has no influence on what dhclient hears. So I
was on the wrong track for looking after an explanation to this one:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=109697738300998&w=2
Looks like I've to keep on searching...
[email protected] (puts) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello!
> I'm new to this, so it's slippery for me! Still: Wouldn't it be
> appropriate, to add some information about the necessity of allowing
> incoming DHCP-traffic from a server to a client to enable the client
> to ask for a renewal of the lease on
> http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/example1.html ?

(...)