Re: FTP clients behind PF can connect to ftp serves but cannot list files why?

Thankyou so much Andrew for your advice. I don't have a complex setup
now  but may have one soon. Thankyou so much for responding.
Thanks a lot Mark, Jason, Clinton, Oliver, Greg, Philippe, Mipam for
your repliestomy question. From all the help you provided I was able
to get the necessarry information and everything is working fine now.
Thankyou all so much.
And one word to eric. I am so sorry, so really sorry if I have upset
you in some way or touched some sensitive area of yours and hurt your
feelings in any way. I did not do it purposely. I am sorry if anything
like that has happened. Good Luck!
regards
Siju