Re: FTP clients behind PF can connect to ftp serves but cannot list files why?

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:57:42 -0400, Jason Dixon <[email protected]> wrote:
> How could I possibly be angry at such a nice guy?  Frustrated perhaps,
> but not angry.  Did you run the command I told you about, and monitor
> any output?  Was anything revealed?

Hi Jason, thanks a lot I run the command you told me! I was a bit
afraid to tell you the result. I am afraid that I am going to say
might blow your fuse of frustration again.Sorry I'll try to improve.So
this is what I got.
I got no output!
I am sorry! I'll investigate the problem my self and come back
afterwards! my ifconfig  -a
output shows pflog0 is up!
let me seewhat is wrong! Meanwhile got the clue from Clinton's link
and it is working fine now!
Thanks a lot Jason. Will come back soon
Siju