Re: FTP clients behind PF can connect to ftp serves but cannot list files why?

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:31:52 +0200, Mark Rosenstand <[email protected]> wrote:

> If you're running NAT, you'll need to add the -n option to ftp-proxy.

Thanks Mark for the tip.
So I changed the line in /etc/inetd.conf line to
127.0.0.1:8021 stream tcp nowait root /usr/libexec/ftp-proxy ftp-proxy -n
and also did
kill -HUP `cat /var/run/inetd.pid`
It is still not working! Like before the ftp clients behind the PF
firewall can access the FTP servers on the internet and user
authentication is also successful but listing of files does not
succed.
So I restarted the system (Don't be angry Jason please...)
Its stillnot working.
regards
Siju