Re: How do I change my firewall ports to stealth mode?

Greg Wooledge wrote:
Personally, I prefer not to reveal the usernames behind the client
connections I'm making, so I use nullidentd.  It's very simplistic; it
just returns a constant string for all ident requests.  (It doesn't
appear to be in ports; I simply grabbed the source code from
packages.debian.org/nullidentd and built it myself.)

Any particular reason you didnt just use the -h/-H and -o options with the standard OpenBSD identd?

---
Lars Hansson