Re: How do I change my firewall ports to stealth mode?

On Tuesday, Sep 28, 2004, at 16:34 US/Pacific, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 04:23:43PM -0700, Trevor Talbot wrote:

It is. It's a mitigating mechanism for many types of worms/bots/whatever, since they aren't capable of poking holes in their computer owner's broadband NAT device.

That's what UPnP is for, isn't it?

*grin* luckily they don't seem to have caught up with that...