Re: How do I change my firewall ports to stealth mode?

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 16:23:43 -0700, Trevor Talbot proclaimed...
> It is.  It's a mitigating mechanism for many types of
> worms/bots/whatever, since they aren't capable of poking holes in their
> computer owner's broadband NAT device.
Yea, sure. I've seen *many* bots with identd running happily joining
command and control IRC servers. Those servers are almost always
rogue servers that don't care if identd is running.
What examples, specifically, are you referring to? I'm actually
curious.