Re: How do I change my firewall ports to stealth mode?

> I know that this is in the pf faq but I don't think that you really need it. I don't know about IRC but you mentioned only SMTP on your side.
>
> I'm running emailservers for years now and never ran an identd. And my clients don't have an identd running either. I don't think that you need this for smtp nowadays.
>
> -volker

I don't think we have IRC. Its almost time to close office. I'll try
your suggestion tommorrow and see if it works! If it works fine
because I'll have to show other guys who donot have all these
technical knowledge that OpenBSD can do what Zone Alarm can do and
much better alleast till they also learn the truth.
Thanks a lot all you precious folks!
Take care
God bless you all
Siju