Re: How do I change my firewall ports to stealth mode?

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 04:46:40PM +0530, Siju George wrote:
> But if I can get port 113 also in adaptive stealth mode like Zonealarm
> did then it would be better isn't it?
Not really. It can give a false sense of security, because you assume
the 'adaptive' part can't be tricked by the attacker. See
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=104905480700002
for more details.
In short, pf doesn't have such a feature, and it's unlikely that it will
have. If it's an essential requirement for you, you'll have to look
elsewhere.
Daniel