Re: OpenBSD PF in the Enterprise?

Michael Clark writes:
The service from cisco is very good.  I think the major reason I do not
currently have PF in my workplace is because I am the only person that can
support it.  If I was not here they would have no one to work on it.  With
the cisco support any one that can type can eventually get a router or
firewall fixed.

Tell your bosses that you can call me any time, I'll help you run/trouble
shoot it. I won't even charge you. Can't get a better deal than that.
For my part, I get a new "reference" account.