RE: OpenBSD PF in the Enterprise?

Sounds like a valid option, but I am sure they would rather just
hire a hardcore microsoft person and then just use the cisco
support to fix whatever problems they have.
Someone should start a PF pay for support program =)
Take money and give management people the warm fuzzy feelings.

> A smartnet sub costs rather less than the cost of another FTE.
> --
> Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate
> the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles.
> Who will join me?!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.