RE: OpenBSD PF in the Enterprise?

The service from cisco is very good.  I think the major reason I do not
currently have PF in my workplace is because I am the only person that can
support it.  If I was not here they would have no one to work on it.  With
the cisco support any one that can type can eventually get a router or
firewall fixed.
Michael Clark
Nemschoff Chairs Inc
mclark at nemschoff dot com
CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, MCP
Voice: (920) 457 7726 x294
Fax:  (920) 453 6594
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.