PF & Windows Firewall (SP2)

Just ran across something interesting today - I'm sorry if this has been previously discussed.

I use Etrust antivirus on my Windows laptop. Today I was unable to get my virus update. Etrust uses active mode ftp. The windows firewall was blocking the return connections. I am not completely sure why, but I am assuming it is because the inbound data connection comes from our firewall, not the ftp site.

If I am correct (and it really seems like it) SP2/Windows firewall is going to break FTP through ftp-proxy. I have verified that I cannot establish any active mode ftp connections from any windows software while the windows firewall is loaded.

Just a heads up,
Tim