Re: PF '$if:network' syntax with more than one interface IP.

* Per-Olov Sjöholm <[email protected]> [2004-08-04 15:20]:
> But I also assumed that I should be able to
> use $if:1 as well when I have a "inet alias" in my hostname.fxp1 file.
as aliases are just that, aliases, without a special hirarchy or order
or such, this cannot possibly work. Which of the, say, 10 aliases is
the omne referred to with fxp0:1?
That cannot work.
and, well, come on.
you want a specific IP, so use that in your ruleset.
[email protected] - [email protected]
(Dennis Ritchie)