request from a PF developer

A week ago I asked for people's pf.conf rulesets to help me tune an
automatic ruleset optimizer.  Thanks!  They may useful in the future to
help other PF developers test and to get an idea of what features people
make use of.
Can willing PF users send their rulesets to [email protected]  It
doesn't matter how small or short the ruleset.
  # cat /etc/pf.conf | mailx -s "PF ruleset" [email protected]
The rulesets will only be made available to PF developers and are stored
on cvs.openbsd.org.  For privacy reasons, none of the rulesets sent to
me last week will be transfered over.
thanks,
.mike