Re: rdr problems

Fisher, James L. wrote:

In /etc/rc.conf, did you change "pf=NO" to "pf=YES" (and reboot)?

Can anyone clue me in?

Well, that was a good guess, and for the record, I spent a couple of hours with net.ip.forwarding = 0. The problem ended up being linked to the DHCP server misconfiguration. I reapplied my original, more complicated rules and they worked, once I resolved the issues with DHCP, and as Stewart Scott would say, everything was as cool as the other side of the pillow.

So here's to pf not being the cause of the problem!

Cheers,

Mike