PF "$if:network" syntax with more than one interface IP.

Hi !
I have used "$if:network" and "$if:broadcast" much to avoid specifying macros
with IP addresses. However... I have recently fixed me a second public IP on
my internet interface. Now I see the limitations with this and have to go
back and specify the IP:s directly in pf.conf (for the Internet interface..)
as I don't want both my public IP:s expanded in the ruleset. If I specify
"$if:network" both addresses are expanded....
The question:
Is is possible to fix the interface a'la Solaris where you can specify
interfaces for example "hme0:1", "hme0:2" etc where you have a separate
interface name for each IP on the same physical interface.. Then it would
still be possible to use the syntax above that I really like.
Thanks
Per-Olov