redirecting packets to a vpn tunnel

hi all,
on my openbsd firewall i have a vpn tunnel running to the 10.0.43.0
subnet from an other company. The VPN tunnel works fine when i ping from
the firewall to the other subnet using my external address (ping -I
81.223.6.246 10.0.43.11).
Our own internal net is 172.16.0.0/24 - i'd now like my firewall to
redirect packets coming from 172.16.0.0/24 with destination address
10.0.43.0/24 to go over the vpn tunnel.
I've already tried to play around with pf, route, ipsecadm flow - but i
don't get the point how to get this working.
can anyone here give me a hint ?
best regards
Wolfgang