Help me with pf

Why can I clear byte counters with command:
  pfctl âzvsl
  but canât clear byte counters in rules with labels located in anchors?
  For example:
  1) a rule written in pf.conf:
  pass in on eth0 from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.2 label one
  # pfctl âzvsl
  in result byte counters for rule with label âoneâ cleared
  2) a rule added in anchor using pfctl:
  # echo "pass in proto tcp from 192.0.2.3 to any port 22 label two" \
  | pfctl -a test:ssh -f -
  # pfctl âa test:ssh âzvsl
  in result byte counters for rule with label âtwoâ not cleared
  How can I clear byte counters for rules in anchor?
  Thank you.