Re: web interface?

James Cammarata writes:
...This of course has many inherent risks so it's definitely just a thought right now, but Cisco does it and I'll be damned if they do something we can't do ;)

Just becuase Cisco is doing doesn't mean they are doing it right,
or that it should be done. For example, my first question would be,
does it have to be a web interface? If a security minded IT Manager
is going to have to take many extra steps to make sure the thing is
locked down or not use it at all, they'll most likely choose the
latter, no?