web interface?

Is there any interest in this? I am currently writing one in Python/Zope to manage the PF rules. It's in the very early stages of planning so there isn't much to it yet, so I thought I'd ask people what they thought of the idea / Zope. I personally love Zope for web development (use it for our Intranet at my company), so that's why I'm using it. I could break out of it without too much pain now, and just have to rewrite the low-level CGI stuff myself.

Also, in the future I would like to write a daemon that allowed a single web interface to manage multiple firewalls. This of course has many inherent risks so it's definitely just a thought right now, but Cisco does it and I'll be damned if they do something we can't do ;)

Anyway, any thoughts are appreciated.

James Cammarata
[email protected]
www.sngx.net