Re: rdr-anchor on May 21st on 3.5-snaphot

Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

Quite a lot has changed with anchors (they can be nested now), and this
was a bug (fixed now in -current), thanks for the report.

If you want to use authpf with -current, use 'anchor authpf:*' instead
of 'anchor authpf' (similar for rdr-anchor, etc.), the changes are not
finished yet.

Hi Daniel,

It took me some days in order to test these changes. Still I couldn't get my rules loaded.

I checked authpf, and changed line 640, replacing "%s/%s" with "%s:%s". Now it is working!

Thanks for your support!

Fernando