Forwarding Broadcast Traffic between VPN connections?

I have a question for the experts.
I have mpd running on my freebsd 5.2.1 server serving pptp vpn connections
so some select friends. My purpose behind this is the create a private lan enviroment
for some old games. I do not use IPFW on this machine, I use pf. Please let me know if
there is some drastic difference to how this works on openbsd vs freebsd, as current I
think there wouldn't be a difference in what I am trying to accomplish.
Essentially, I want to forward udp broadcast traffic from each connected client to the other connected
clients, so that these games, which only search for local lan games with broadcast traffic (no direct-ip option)
will find the server.
I am familiar with PF, on top of this FreeBSD machine I also run a openbsd bridge for my firewall/traffic conditioning. What I do
not have experience with is nat or rdr in PF so I really don't know how to go about acomplishing this goal.
when connected to the vpn this is what a client looks like in ifconfig:
ng0: flags=88d1<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,NOARP,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1396
        inet 10.1.0.1 --> 10.1.0.2 netmask 0xffffffff
        inet6 fe80::250:baff:feac:cc80%ng0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x6
I need to forward from ng0 to ng1, ng2, ng3, and from ng1 to ng0, ng2. ng3, etc
Thanks in advance for any help provided.
-hednod (irc.freenode.net #pf)