Re: synproxy to local

Daniel Hartmeier said:
> On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 12:59:15PM -0500, Peter Hessler wrote:
>
>> Just updated my firewall to the May 21st source, and I am having a
>> problem
>> with synproxy.  My synproxy rule is:
>
> This is the second (or third) report, I think something really broke. Do
> you have an idea what version you were running before (which was fine),
> so I get a smaller window to check?
>
> Daniel

Is this a problem that came up after the official 3.5 release ?
I have never seen it. And I have been using synproxy on a heavy loaded
site     on 3.4, and on 3.5 since release date. I have actually never seen
any problem with synproxy ever. But I never use snapshot releases for
production....
/Per-Olov