Re: synproxy to local

On Mon, 24 May 2004 23:19:21 +0200
Daniel Hartmeier <[email protected]> wrote:
:On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 12:59:15PM -0500, Peter Hessler wrote:
:
:> Just updated my firewall to the May 21st source, and I am having a
:problem> with synproxy.  My synproxy rule is:
:
:This is the second (or third) report, I think something really broke. Do
:you have an idea what version you were running before (which was fine),
:so I get a smaller window to check?
:
:Daniel
March 24.  Sorry its such a large window.  :(
--
Given the choice between accomplishing something and just lying
around, I'd rather lie around.  No contest.