synproxy to local

Just updated my firewall to the May 21st source, and I am having a problem
with synproxy.  My synproxy rule is:
pass in on $ext_if proto tcp from any to { $gateway $prozac $paxil $effexor
$effexor2 } port ssh synproxy state queue(q_def, q_pri)
and that worked quite fine.  After the update, I could not connect to the
firewall from the outside.  The connection would 'hang'.   I changed the
rule for the firewall to 'modulate state', and that works as expected.
pf.conf is attached.  Firewall is $zoloft
--
God is an atheist.